Forklift camera systems is highly useful in order to avoid forklift fatal accidents and injuries. Forklift causes serious injuries at the workplace and even fatal accidents in warehouse and storehouse industries. Thus, it has become imperative for the employees to provide the workers with utmost safety at the workplace. In order to avoid such accidents, you need to be careful and determine the root cause with the help of the Forklift camera system.
• As per the records, around 85 fatal accidents related to forklifts take place per year. Serious injury cases turned in almost 34,900 accidents. Whereas, non-serious are 61,800 accidents.
• Storehouses and warehouse industries encounter maximum accidents and many people get injured because of that it becomes quite expensive.
• For employers, it is a wise decision to go for a Forklift camera system including a Forklift camera and/or wireless Forklift camera for better vision and coverage of blind spots.
Thus, the installation of a Forklift camera can help you tackle the problems of driver blind spot coverage, and driver peeking out of the forklift.
• When reversing, you get the full vision of the rear of the forklift
• Right and left blind spots full vision
• The full vision of the fork so that driver can see where the fork is heading
• Reversing sensors along with 3 stages of alarm
• Forklift upon getting closer to the object, the alarm will get louder
• Forklift cameras aid in avoiding accidents and injuries
The Forklift safety camerahelps in driver awareness with the elimination of the blind spots. Therefore, it helps the driver to see around the forks. Thus, it prevents any type of collision with any object or pedestrians. Hence, it avoids accident cases.
➢ Forklift camera along with DVR capture live impacts
Cameras with DVR enhance impact sensing. It helps in recording the event of accidents and enables the driver to improve his driving behavior. It thus reduces the damage cost that takes place because of the lift truck. DVR capture live audio and video including a speed sensor. Thus, it is helpful in triggering the alert to the management.
➢ Forklift camera systems simplify accident analysis
It quickly enables the management to determine the root cause of the accident. Thus, it saves time and money. Therefore, disciplinary actions can be imposed immediately on the basis of footage. The accident analysis will enable.
When it comes to security and surveillance systems, we have always led from the front. We have cemented our position as the go to industrial safety solution provider worldwide. Our unprecedented growth is a testimony of our incredible work.