ADIPEC, one of the largest trade fairs, is about to begin in a few weeks, and leading companies, leaders and executives from around the world are prepping up to make the most out of it. The event has gone from strength to strength and has emerged as one of the world’s most influential energy events. The 2021 event becomes more significant as the attendance will be in-person, with thousands of people meeting face to face, demonstrating and discussing business. With over 2,000 national and international companies and oil corporations exhibiting at the event and discovering innovative products, solutions and technologies, there will be a world-class show for interaction and trading.
The meeting place of over 1 lakh energy professionals from across the energy sector in the world will try to unlock numerous avenues together and engage in identifying future business prospects. The event will be a potential platform for the industry stakeholders to demonstrate their post-pandemic recovery strategies, share knowledge on the latest innovations and showcase their advanced technology.
The organizations will be aiming to strengthen and build new partnerships and conduct the business that will move on the track of recovery and lay a strong foundation for a successful future. It will not only set the energy roadmap for the years ahead but also show future resilience and return sustainable value. The exhibition encompasses the strategic and technical insights and will be attended by 100 leading ministers, CEOs and policymakers from various countries. These dignitaries and participants will exchange their perceptions about the technologies that could help transform the energy sector. The significance of the ADIPEC 2021 can be seen in the fact that over 126 knowledge-centric sessions will be delivered by over 1000 professionals coming from different parts of the world.
The ADIPEC is one of the greatest and influential energy conference cum trade shows in the world. Since its inception in 1984, ADIPEC has continued to evolve, gaining global recognition as the prime oil and gas industry exhibition and conference. If we see the record of this event, we will see that most companies that participated met their return on investment. The 2019 edition of ADIPEC was met with phenomenal success as nearly 92 percent of investors were happy with their ROI while 87 percent of others were satisfied by attracting new customers towards their business. Besides, more than 93 percent met their objectives and about 86 percent confirmed to participate in the 2020 edition, which didn't occur due to the Covid-19 pandemic. And since last year's edition was virtual and we have almost returned to pre-pandemic conditions, the 2021 edition is likely to boost industrial energy and overall economics to a large extent. According to an independent survey, the 2019 edition witnessed trade agreements worth US$ 18.9 billion, and this number is expected to increase post-COVID19.
The visitor survey conducted right after the 2019 ADIPEC edition showed altogether a different picture. As per the survey, about 77 percent of visitors attended the event they wanted to keep up with the market trends, while over 60 percent wanted to see new products and innovations. Similarly, 56 percent were there to tie up with potential business partners, 57 per cent sourced new suppliers while 58 percent wanted to identify new opportunities and markets at the event.
The ADIPEC gives a sea of opportunities to connect with the large gathering of leading dignitaries and decision-makers. It is also a great chance to meet with the trade exhibitors to source the latest technology solutions, which can boost efficiency and productivity in their business. With the unrivaled quality of the attendees, the platform offers a fantastic brand exposure to the people and organizations that matters to the industry.
The ADIPEC is the right place to render real-time market feedback on not only new products but also existing products and services. It helps the company a lot in extending its outreach in the industry and making a strong impact. The 2019 post-show report reveals that the dedicated media village with broadcasting partners such as Bloomberg, CNBC and Sky News and over 700 journalists from around the world, helped the exhibitors and sponsors to make press announcements about their product launches and latest industry activities. And through this medium, the exhibitors were successful in generating additional media coverage onsite, accessing hundreds of international journalists that were eager to learn about the latest developments in the oil and gas industry. So, it's quite obvious the ADIPEC is a powerful platform to demonstrate the prowess of networking and the technology solutions for boosting business and exploring new avenues.
The event is built around four different themes: New market dynamics in a changing energy world, The new energy agenda, Building the energy company of the future - new business models and investment flows and Transformational technologies. All four categories will be relevant to transform the energy industry and one of the key elements will be how the latest technology can play a role in contributing to the energy economy in coming years. The ADIPEC exhibition will have a dedicated Digitalization Zone that will offer a platform for companies who are at the forefront of today’s technology trends and the industry’s journey of digital transformation. According to management consultants McKinsey, effective use of digital technologies, such as cloud, the Internet of Things (IoT), mobility, artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data and analytics could cut capital expenditure by up to 20 per cent. At the same time, it forecasts that total cash flows will improve by $11 per barrel across the offshore oil and gas value chain, adding $300 billion a year by 2025. Several unique technologies are likely to disrupt the energy sector. These technologies include analytics, augmented/virtual reality, artificial intelligence, robotics, mobility, cloud computing, advanced computer modelling, the Internet of Things, 3D printing and blockchain. A survey published in The National reveals that over a third of oil and gas companies are already investing in big data analytics, about half of these companies are investing in the Internet of Things and more than half are investing in mobile devices. These technologies will be supplemented by deploying smart security tools and sensors across the workplace for deriving the most out of productivity, safety and efficiency.
We are living in a world of turmoil and sensitive industries like oil, gas and mining must adapt to the growing technologies which aim at reducing workplace vulnerabilities and incidents through integrated safety and security. The oil and energy industry are vulnerable to sabotage, vandalism, theft, equipment failure, fire, and other kinds of human or mechanical disruption. Not only this but the safety systems are also built to enhance workplace efficiency by continuous monitoring of workers round the clock and giving them audible warnings. With intelligent monitoring, these industries can mitigate these risks and enhance their productivity. Let’s take an example of the surveillance and automation system market and why the demand for these remote and automatic observing tools is gaining momentum day by day.
• The video surveillance (Camera, Monitor, Storage) market is projected to reach USD 69.1 billion by 2026
• The Thermal Imaging Market (Modules, Camera, Scope) is expected to grow from USD 3.6 billion in 2021 to USD 4.7 billion by 2026
• The People Counting System Market is expected to grow from USD 0.9 billion in 2021 to USD 1.4 billion by 2026
• The global building automation system market size is projected to grow from USD 73.5 billion in 2021 to USD 112.1 billion by 2026
• The Commercial Security System Market (Video Surveillance, Fire Protection, Access Control) is expected to grow from USD 223.9 billion in 2021 to USD 342.6 billion by 2026
• The Thermal Scanners (Security & Surveillance, Thermography) Market is expected to grow from USD 4.1 billion in 2020 to USD 6.2 billion by 2025,
• The Security Solutions Market (Video Surveillance, Remote Monitoring, Fire Protection) is expected to grow from USD 257.9 billion in 2019 to USD 397.6 billion by 2024.
• The 360-degree camera (Wires and Wireless) market is estimated to be worth USD 473.6 million by 2018 and is expected to reach USD 1,569.2 million by 2023
• The mobile video surveillance market was valued at 1.40 Billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 2.32 Billion by 2023So, it is quite clear that the surveillance system will play a crucial role in ensuring the safety of workers and property. Due to rising security concerns in every nook and corner of establishments, it becomes indispensable to deploy video surveillance systems, access controls, sound and visual alarms and detectors.
SharpEagle is at the forefront of providing constant monitoring equipment, delivering the finest results with the best quality video verification, hence creating a safe business ecosystem. From a range of explosion-proof cameras, forklift camera systems to the solar and thermal camera system, the devices are engineered keeping in mind severe industrial conditions.
Protecting business, assets, safeguarding employees, and deterring crime are some of the essential challenges that need to be addressed. The professional system is not complicated and designed for everyday joe. The security services combine a variety of technologies, including security cameras, thermal cameras and other technology. You get dozens of features that can ease remote observing easier than before. The products at SharpEagle are capable of giving:
• Live video monitoring
• 24x7 video recording
• Remote accessing from a computer, smartphone, or a tablet
• HD resolution
• Both wired and wireless systems. These high-tech safety solutions help deter equipment & material theft, deter intruders, prevent vandalism & trespassing and reduce liability for the company. Video surveillance is a great way to bolster the efficiency of the construction, oil and energy industries. With properly installed security cameras, safety management can increase productivity by identifying problematic areas. By using video footage to evaluate the current state of operations, recording any slowdowns, and identifying processes that need to be changed, managers can enhance the efficiency of their facility with the help of these remote observing tools.
The world is being dominated and will be dominated in future by those who give priority to technological solutions. ADIPEC 2021 will be the prime platform to be looked upon in terms of innovations and technology happening in the industry and learn, implement those solutions which help boost business. The stakeholders are looking forward to bouncing back to the pre-Covid era and restore the lost opportunities. If you are keen on investing in the latest video surveillance technology with the highest-resolution cameras and wireless systems, you are turning your business into a robust and reliable asset.